Nanny’s Neighborhood Child Care Center is locally owned and fully accredited. It is a licensed center that feels more like a second home for your children with people who truly care about their well-being. When you trust Nanny’s with your precious little ones, you can feel confident that they are being given plenty of love and kindness along with structure and stability to meet their developmental needs.
We provide care for children from birth to 12 years of age. We offer the following for every child:
- Classrooms that are appropriate to the physical, social, emotional, and developmental needs of the child
- Age-appropriate curriculum
- Nutritionally healthy meals and snacks
- Small teacher/child ratio that meets state requirements
- Free play time
- Outdoor time in safe and secure fenced area
- Jump Start preschool program
Our belief is that children learn best in a safe, clean environment, furnished with quality equipment that is appropriate for the child’s age and developmental level. Equally important is the connection between the child, the parents, the childcare facility, and staff. We believe that offering children a structured environment, that is kid-friendly and appealing to the child’s eye while allowing the child to learn through play is the optimal childcare setting.